Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Fosters in Front of Their House


This is the Foster family again.

It looks like this is probably a Sunday afternoon. The folks appear to have their Sunday-go-to-meeting clothes on. This is probably in the Milton area, north or Alpharetta, Georgia. The picture was taken in 1905.

This is the last one of my Foster old picture collection. There might be more coming and again there might not be.

But we have others old pictures of other families we are related to - come back, y'hear?

4 comments:

Southern Muse said...

Wonderful old photo! I have done genealogy for many years and have come across so many nice old photos and family stories. I love to look at the people in the pictures and wonder about their lives. What character showed in those old faces!

Eddie said...

DKP,
As you know, I do too (We have the Petty family as our common genealogy pursuit).
DK, I don't know if you know this or not but at the bottom is the label Old Pictures. Click on that and see many more old pictures I have posted.

kenju said...

Eddie, that may be the best one you've posted. I would be inclined to enlarge it and frame it.

Eddie said...

Judy,
It does have a nice balanced composition to it doesn't it?