Friday, April 17, 2009

Purpose


(click on picture to enlarge)

I read somewhere recently that some believe that every human being has a purpose in life. Every purpose of every person makes the world advance another notch everyday.

And, other than technical advancement, the purpose I suppose could be a heart warming thing.

A friend was telling me yesterday that a year or two ago at the annual Bell Boys Reunion in Marietta he made a point to have two siblings invited. The two siblings because of some misunderstanding long ago and probably mostly forgotten, have not spoken to each other in years. So, they had a mini-reunion within the larger reunion.

2 comments:

kenju said...

I hope they made up!! Life's too short to have a long fight like that.

Eddie said...

Judy,
Oops! I forgot to include the most important sequence. They did make up.