Thursday, April 16, 2009

They Shoot Pirates Don't They?


I heard on the news that three pirates on the lifeboat who were holding the captain were killed.

Good for the U.S.! I think that was the only thing to do. As much as I hate killings, the Navys of the world must show the pirates that when they are robbing and holding hostages on the high seas it is a deadly offense.

Maybe a few killings will discourage some of them.

Then I remembered the time I copied a CD for a friend and he gave me money. … technically, that is called pirating also. WAIT!!! I didn’t really sell the copied CD to my friend – I only lent it to him… and he just happened to drop a few dollars in front of me and I just happened to find it and picked it up… losers weepers, finders keepers… right?

Please don’t shoot!

4 comments:

kenju said...

I think you're safe, Eddie.


I heard on the news that the pirates are vowing revenge on the U.S. If I were a ship captain over there, I'd leave those waters!!

Eddie said...

Judy,
Or load up on the ammo.

Si's blog said...

The pirating police are on their way. They will be knocking on your door, guns drawn, momentarily.

They need to fly a couple of those armed drones around and blow the bejeezis out of anything that floats around there.

Eddie said...

Si,
Aarrgggg!!!!