Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Only Fools, GOBAG with GONADS*

*a Paul Roper wit.

It was pouring down rain at the GOBAG meeting. As you can see Monty and Arnold's jackets are dripping wet.

Have you heard the expression that "Only a fool would go out tonight."?

I forgot how many people attended.... I think you could count them with fingers on both hands and still have one available to pick your nose.

The chef, M.C. Calhoun cooked a number of Boston butts. I almost each person could have taken a roast home. Instead we pigged out there, eating ourselves into a stupor. The Brunswick stew was delicious with Monty's special recipe and his potato salad was out of this world spicy.

Then somebody told told a lot of interesting stories. On some, I'm not sure the statue of limitation apploy or not. I don't know if he made them up as he went or what. I think I led a sheltered life.

No females were present.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GONADS! ROCK,GONADS!LOTS OF TESTOSTERONE.
PR

Anonymous said...

AND TILLMAN IS ALIVE AND WELL.
PR

Anonymous said...

Paul is saying to Tillman ..... there is no way you had your way with that many girls back in high school. Tillman got mad. Look at the expression on T's face. I witnessed the whole thing.
JG

Anonymous said...

HENCE THE TIME FACTOR AS ED HAD MENTIONED IN HIS FOREWORD.
PR