Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Still Not Working!!



I know, I know. If it is not working allowing me to do pictures how come this post and the previous post have pictures?

Good question.

Apparently, it allows me to do non-photographic pictures, as in drawn pictures.

Since the beginning of this mess it has not allowed me to download (or upload) photographs from the Olympian and this morning I tried putting in photographs of the Marietta Pilgrimage and it refused it.

I don't know how the system knows the difference. I do all my photographs and non-photograph pictures in JPEG format.

&%#%!@*+*&%$!!

2 comments:

Pappy said...

When I upgraded I had to go to the My Account page and was instructed how to get things to work. I had to confirm by going back to my e-mail. I've forgotten all the details but once I did it everything worked. If that doesn't work you might try to contact Blogger to see why you still can't upload.

I feel guilty because I promoted this option to you, and when you're frustrated because it doesn't work I feel responsible...

...not responsible enough to give you money, just enough to feel guilty.

Eddie said...

Pappy,

You feel guilty? It was my decision - actually I had no other choice, either purchase the required space or go without.

Either late last night or early this morning, I forgot which, I went to the "not working" part of the email they sent me acknowledging my purchase of more space and said "After 48 hours" if it is not working sign in your google account and sign out. Well, I do that every time I check to see if it is working anyway. But the 48 hours thing is new... on other things it says it may not work up to 24 hours... but then when it actually does past 24 hours, then when you to their links it said if it is not working in 48 hours... grrrr. It says click here, or something, similar, after 48 hours and you went in and out of your account...so, I would not be surprised when I click there after 48 hours, which will be tonight at 9:30 they will tell me to wait 96 hours.